At All Service Insurance Brokers our flexible business policies can be tailored to meet the unique concerns you may have for your commercial operations while remaining responsive and true to your goals, no matter how big or small.
At All Service Insurance Brokers Ltd. we know just how important your business is to you. As a business owner you have a lot to protect. That's just one of the reasons why we take the time to..
- Analyze your business needs.
- Develop a plan that is customized and responsive to your own specific situation.
- Offer you competitive pricing that is reflective of your exposure and experience.
Running a business in Alberta with today's economy is a challenge, but can also be very rewarding. Although keeping up with day-to-day operations takes up most of your time, you also must take all necessary precautions to safeguard your business from loss.
Whether you own a trucking business, a companyy that works in the oil patch, or operate from home, we offer the right combination of coverages to meet your needs.
Commercial Property & Auto Insurance
Every company and business needs to protect their assets. Your insurance portfolio will be designed to cover your building, contents, business interruption, commercial automobiles, and any other coverage's which are specific to your business.
Home Builders, Plumbers, Electricians, Excavators, Concrete Finishers, Roofers, Painters, etc., etc. Coverage for your tools, equipment, liability... Chances are, we've got a package designed just for your specific trade.
Comprehensive coverage for your farm dwelling, farm outbuildings, machinery, livestock, etc, as well as special coverage's designed just for you such as loss of use on your farm machinery. Our program covers it all.
Industrial & Manufacturing Insurance
We understand that a cabinet manufacturer has different equipment and inventory than a company which manufactures pumps used in the oil and gas industry. Your company is unique and has its own unique insurance requirements. We'll take care of those requirements.
With the ever increasing cost of litigation and larger settlements, no business or individual should be without this. We can provide peace of mind whether it be GENERAL LIABILITY for a business or trucking company, DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS LIABILITY for company board members, or PERSONAL LIABILITY for the individual.
The oil and gas industry continues to boom in Alberta. We keep up to date with ongoing education so we know what your needs are. From welders to consultants, equipment to oilfield transportation, we can handle it all.
Trucking & Cargo Insurance
Whether you are an owner/operator with a single unit or a large fleet; hauling freight locally or to the U.S.; we offer competitive premiums, loss control and risk management, and excellent claims service.
Additional commercial insurance coverages available from All Service Insurance Brokers:
- Commercial Liability
- Provides coverage including defense for liabilities associated with operating a commercial business enterprise. Policies are tailored to meet the specific risk management needs of your business.
- Commercial Property
- Provides coverage for your buildings and contents. Coverages range from specific named-perils policies to broader all-risk policies.
- Directors & Officers
- Designed to protect the directors and officers of your organization from damages and defense costs due to civil claims, claims of negligence, and of errors and/or omissions.
- Employment Practices Liability
- Provides coverage for defense costs and liability arising from allegations of improper employment practices, sexual harassment, and discrimination.
- Home Based Business
- Homeowners insurance does not necessarily cover many home business-related claims. This could mean a major loss of income, as well as other significant losses, for your home business. If you have a home based business consider contacting us to discuss proper coverage options that offer both protection and affordability.
- Inland Marine
- Provides coverage for business assets and hardware while these items are off premises.
- Ordinance or Law Coverage
- One of the most needed types of coverage is also one of the most commonly overlooked, or even known about, by consumers. It's called Ordinance or Law Coverage. As your building becomes older certain changes in your county's building codes and ordinance change to reflect new standards for construction. If your older property suffers a substantial loss, fixing it may require a higher construction standard to reflect new laws, therefore simply replacing your property as it was just isn't good enough to meet these new laws and codes. Ordinance or law coverage pays for these upgrades in building standards.
- Professional Liability
- Provides coverage for defense costs and awards for liability arising from improper professional practices and errors and omissions in the conduct of business activities.
- Special Event Coverage
- Provides third party liability coverage for a short term special event.
- Umbrella and Excess Liability
- This coverage complements your property/liability program and provides additional limits of coverage. In today's litigious society, smart business people protect their investment with umbrella coverage.